Our COVID-19 Plan
COVID-19 plan is in place
As always, your health and safety and the health and safety of our staff remains a top priority. We follow the strict guidance of the ADA (American Dental Association), the NDA (Nebraska Dental Association), as well as other governing bodies. It is at their discretion that we are able to open on May 4th. We also follow the infection control recommendations set by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). With some new protocols in place, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
What should you expect at your next appointment?
• You will receive an email and text message approximately 2 hours prior to your same day appt. You will be asked to fill out the COVID 19 Health form online before coming into the office. Those without a computer or smart phone are allowed to come into the office to fill this out.
• Please wear your own mask to your appt. Those without a mask will be given a level 1 mask to wear as supply allows.
• Upon entering the office, you will be asked to hand sanitize.
• We will then take your temperature. If you were unable to fill out the COVID 19 health form prior to your appt, you will need to complete it at this time.
• An assistant will then bring you back to meet the hygienist or the dentist for your appt.
• Please practice social distancing within the office. Several waiting room chairs have been removed to allow this to happen easily. *If the waiting room becomes too congested, you may be asked to wait in your car until called.
• NOTE: ONLY the patient who has an appt will be allowed into the office. Exceptions to this include the parent/ guardian of a minor child, special needs person or someone helping an elderly patient.
You may notice upon entering the office we have added many measures to keep our patients and staff safe including the addition of plexi glass added to our front office, extra PPE for our staff including N95 masks and face shields. We have added air purification within each operatory to allow the air to be cleaned every 12 minutes. We hope that along with our normal safety protocols, you will feel comfortable visiting our office. Please give us a call if you have any additional questions.
We look forward to seeing you and working with you once again to maintain your
Dr. Burgher and the team at Burgher Family Dentistry
7120 Stephanie Lane
Lincoln, NE 68516
Open Limited Fridays : 8am-12:00pm